Mensagens782
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 10:37:32
if dopey plays, i'm out
URL | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Grupo: Plano Padrão
Mensagens6322
Editado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 11:08:12 por [Eot_]Marvel__
Xcel as a whole is kinda tired of all the forum drama caused by Eot we don't care that dopey can play now. We want an apology from Eot (also from KoolSavas for that picture).
I don't know if you're serious, but I will address your first point.

The fact is, you wanted some leniency in the rules, and we voiced our opinion against it. We never tried to force Armys hand, and we never made any ultimatums if he disagreed with our opinion, if we attempted to break the rules you and 7th would be the first to speak up, and so you should. You guys then went mental and threatened to back out of TIW, along with 7th, if you did not get your own way. Who's really causing drama here?

What's also worth noting is, we were not the only people to voice our opinions against this, a number of other clans did, as well as the tournament host. Yet you seem hell bent on only mentioning eot over and over again, and blaming us, what about the other clans who disagreed with this?

I have no problem with dopey at all, barely know the guy, I simply have a problem with one clan being able to bend the rules, whilst others cannot. This was never about dopey.

The fact is, whilst the rules were worded a little poorly, Frankie made the rules clear in person to each clan leader and assured us there would be no confusion (we actually asked him to reword this a while ago because we said it could cause confusion). There was a thread for clarifying any rules you were not fully sure of, and there was plenty of opportunity to ask Army. Not only this, but Army also said no to a number of clans in exactly the same situation you are in now (only difference being, they did not wait till deadline day to do it). Because they just accepted it and didn't cry like children and make threats, they are now at an unfair disadvantage when compared to you, how is this fair on them?

The message this gives out is that if you are not happy with one of the rules, you should cry enough and give ultimatums and threaten to ruin the tournament if you don't get your own way. As I said, other clans in the same situation as you have been told no, and now you've been told yes, so i'm sure they will have some resentment and be quite annoyed, as they should be.

You have gained an unfair advantage over other clans because you cried enough, congratulations. Also, simply having a player on your roster, even if he doesn't play, can give a clan an advantage. Having a strong player in a specific map on your roster can influence the enemy clans map choices and their veto's etc, as well as influence your own clans map choices.

So, can we expect Xcel and 7th to keep threatening to pull out of the tournament, forcing armys hand whenever there is a rule they don't like?

To finish, here's your apology:
I'm sorry that you violated the integrity of the tournament rules by crying like a bunch of children and threatening to ruin the tournament if you didn't get your own way.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [xCs]el_totoro

Mensagens782
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 11:20:16
Wow, Marvel just took a **** on Donnie's face.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Mensagens5390
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 11:25:37
This is ****ing pathetic, no wonder there are only a few "big" cs clans left. I dont know how Army puts up with this ****, he gets zero respect from half of you. Do you want more people to start playing cs? (probably the whole point of tiw?) Cause this is such a good example to set. Once the people like Army get sick of this and stop organising events cs will finally die and you'll only have yourselves to blame.

You're a little green behind the ears. You'll understand in time.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [0w]dadsd

Mensagens1083
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 11:27:53
If anyone doesn't play TIW after I made six random packs I will visit them with fiery wrath.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Mensagens5390
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 11:32:03
Before or after you lose vs Saints today? :)
URL | Responder | Citar
 [s1L3nT]_Dl24G0N_

Mensagens84
Editado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 11:40:35 por [s1L3nT]_Dl24G0N_
You're a little green behind the ears. You'll understand in time.

I'm not green at all, I've watched this community for a long time on and off. It sickens me, just look about... the only "active" (if you can even say that) posts on the CS forum are talking about the past, talking/voting (read: ****talking) about the top players, and every thread is just arguments and insults. I came back last week and have already met players in game lobbies who want to play bloods, but don't want to play with the players from big clans because of this abysmal reputation (paraphrasing their words here, not mine). If you're happy to carry on just playing between yourselves until it falls apart then that's fine. Just giving you a somewhat-outsider view on this ****fest.

edit: My only point is this toxicity is putting people off CS, whether you actually care about that isn't up to me. It all seems a big joke to a lot of you, who just like to create drama and insult each other but are actually friends (?) I'm not sure. Just consider how it looks to new people or outsiders.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']Dan

Mensagens7308
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 14:41:30
after long discussion rebound has decided to withdraw from TIW due to negative behavior from certain teams and players in the tournament but thats not the only reason for our withdraw as we also do not agree that our votes become useless because frankie decided to add popular maps into bronze league map pool

(nhoobish might still try to play with computers but the chances of this are small)
URL | Responder | Citar
 [FIz_]StillloveMe

Mensagens1158
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 15:13:02
So Excl said they out of tourney if doppy ddnt play for them?
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']howvicking

Grupo: Streamer
Mensagens3057
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 15:17:29
This is starting to resemble a proper CS Tournament now, can't have one without giving any admin wins to a team. =)
URL | Responder | Citar
 [XceL]Donnie

Grupo: Streamer
Mensagens5813
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 15:50:41
I don't know if you're serious, but I will address your first point.

The fact is, you wanted some leniency in the rules, and we voiced our opinion against it. We never tried to force Armys hand, and we never made any ultimatums if he disagreed with our opinion, if we attempted to break the rules you and 7th would be the first to speak up, and so you should. You guys then went mental and threatened to back out of TIW, along with 7th, if you did not get your own way. Who's really causing drama here?

What's also worth noting is, we were not the only people to voice our opinions against this, a number of other clans did, as well as the tournament host. Yet you seem hell bent on only mentioning eot over and over again, and blaming us, what about the other clans who disagreed with this?

I have no problem with dopey at all, barely know the guy, I simply have a problem with one clan being able to bend the rules, whilst others cannot. This was never about dopey.

The fact is, whilst the rules were worded a little poorly, Frankie made the rules clear in person to each clan leader and assured us there would be no confusion (we actually asked him to reword this a while ago because we said it could cause confusion). There was a thread for clarifying any rules you were not fully sure of, and there was plenty of opportunity to ask Army. Not only this, but Army also said no to a number of clans in exactly the same situation you are in now (only difference being, they did not wait till deadline day to do it). Because they just accepted it and didn't cry like children and make threats, they are now at an unfair disadvantage when compared to you, how is this fair on them?

The message this gives out is that if you are not happy with one of the rules, you should cry enough and give ultimatums and threaten to ruin the tournament if you don't get your own way. As I said, other clans in the same situation as you have been told no, and now you've been told yes, so i'm sure they will have some resentment and be quite annoyed, as they should be.

You have gained an unfair advantage over other clans because you cried enough, congratulations. Also, simply having a player on your roster, even if he doesn't play, can give a clan an advantage. Having a strong player in a specific map on your roster can influence the enemy clans map choices and their veto's etc, as well as influence your own clans map choices.

So, can we expect Xcel and 7th to keep threatening to pull out of the tournament, forcing armys hand whenever there is a rule they don't like?

To finish, here's your apology:
I'm sorry that you violated the integrity of the tournament rules by crying like a bunch of children and threatening to ruin the tournament if you didn't get your own way.

URL | Responder | Citar
 NicKeL_

Mensagens240
Postado 2 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 16:11:59
I don't get how this turned into people threatening to quit...it was a simple argument about the wording of the rules...yet somehow people w disagreeing opinions is offensive?

URL | Responder | Citar
1234567[8]
Exibindo 106 - 118 de 118 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
1 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 1 convidado(s)