[VCOM]Canceled - War of Giants February 2018

['IC']TheKingOfNoobs

Grupo: Plano Padrão
Mensagens865
Postado 6 de Janeiro de 2018 - 07:19:17
11 lol, you can see from afar the anger you have for javi just for being vcom, arguing only that "there are no players that are playing all the maps"; and on the other hand you show your total ignorance about the TIW tournaments in which most of the players with more level of Clans like Eot, XceL, 7th, dv8 and more than all Vicious, were only motivated to return in aoe-Cs by the competitiveness of the tournament, and the reality is that, you're just screaming to get attention and seem concerned about the community, when you're only being manipulated by another player (we all know who) who uses you to put this discussion together, that you are so stupid / gross that you have nothing left to lose 11.
ps: it's not my fault that Javi has you as a child in 1v1 and dream with me hahaha.
Regards Vivo.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [xCs]ViVo__

Mensagens74
Editado 7 de Janeiro de 2018 - 01:34:21 por [xCs]ViVo__
I didnt even notice that ur so dumb that u dont know ur supposed to put ur name after Regards rofl. I bash ur puppet any day. I dont see what logical reason of why i would be jealous of VCOM. I do have to congratulate you for once for actually responding the topic of discussion. Andres has nothing to do with this these views are my own. I hope to see what you said actually happen.
Regards,
ViVo_ :D

See? I make a reasonable reply when you dont sound like an animal.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['IC']TheKingOfNoobs

Mensagens865
Postado 7 de Janeiro de 2018 - 01:49:53
Hahaha, what a waste of time was explaining why the things.
1111 lol hahaha, at what point did I mention that it was Andres I was referring to hahahahahahaha ;w00t
Anyway, you have no idea what you are talking about, and I repeat that you leave your cave first and then try to become the intellectual.
 It was a pleasure to have spent my time with a donkey like you.
Regards Vivo=)
URL | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Grupo: Plano Prata
Mensagens2097
Postado 7 de Janeiro de 2018 - 01:59:11
Can you please stop spamming this forum with your nonsense, Javi is trying to host quite a complex tournament and we should be discussing aspects of it rather than quibbling.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ThoughtTactics

Mensagens2386
Postado 7 de Janeiro de 2018 - 02:36:42
manden monolitos y se soluciona todo, forros >=v
URL | Responder | Citar
 [xCs]ViVo__

Mensagens74
Postado 7 de Janeiro de 2018 - 03:15:22
There is no bad publicity. Therefore this tournament will have a higher chance of happening if we actively ''spam'' it. In my initial post I did bring up points that i feel are dumb so this cant be considered nonsense. Also you can be salty somewhere else Zanchy, if you dont like it, dont read it or even less respond to it. ;1thumbup
URL | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Mensagens2097
Postado 7 de Janeiro de 2018 - 03:22:23
Or just grow the **** up?

Nobody will be interested in this forum if all they see is your posts, you won't even be involved in the tournament probably..... and certainly not like you would have any chance of winning ;nonono so kinda confusing why you keep posting here.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['IC']TheKingOfNoobs

Mensagens865
Postado 7 de Janeiro de 2018 - 04:18:16
For me it isnt stupid to defend the initiative of this tournament .. And dont be Zanchy cynic, that you were one of the first ones that wanted (I dont know if you continue) to sabotage this tournament, for the simple fact that Javi was the promoter.
And yes, I agree that issues related to the tournament scheme are discussed; example add more bloods to choose and could be another format of the most appropriate tournament for all, also maybe the number of maximum players per clan and add Europe.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [xCs]ViVo__

Mensagens74
Postado 7 de Janeiro de 2018 - 10:31:46
Absolutely nothing wrong with the initiative but the execution inst on point. Like i said i wish to see all events succeed. Doesnt matter to me who hosts this it but it needs work. However I may have worded my opinion differently it was someone else cuz javi keeps saying/doing dumb stuff.

Gayry if there are no posts here ppl will just forget about it and not like anyone other than me is discussing it rofl. My potential participation/chances doesnt hinder the legitimacy of my opinion. If we go by your logic there wont be much of discussion.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Mensagens104
Postado 8 de Janeiro de 2018 - 09:19:27
certainly not like you would have any chance of winning ;nonono so kinda confusing why you keep posting here.

with that type of mindset nobody would join or bother coming back so its very confusing why you would want this tournament in the first place when you could just have a clan war with whoever you select is "good" enough but then again nobody wants to deal with eot which is why you need these type of tournaments so how about you put your fingers away or do as you recommended towards the other friendly person
just grow the **** up?

URL | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]_el_greco

Mensagens714
Postado 8 de Janeiro de 2018 - 09:57:16
with that type of mindset nobody would join or bother coming back so its very confusing why you would want this tournament in the first place when you could just have a clan war with whoever you select is "good" enough but then again nobody wants to deal with eot which is why you need these type of tournaments so how about you put your fingers away or do as you recommended towards the other friendly person

Punctuation marks are a good way to structure a sentence.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']nhoobish

Mensagens3028
Postado 8 de Janeiro de 2018 - 10:42:03

It is meant to be read with one breath.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Mensagens104
Postado 8 de Janeiro de 2018 - 11:23:50

one day
URL | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Mensagens2097
Postado 8 de Janeiro de 2018 - 23:02:46

get real m8, u mad u bad
URL | Responder | Citar
 [vR]ZindaPakistan

Mensagens122
Postado 12 de Janeiro de 2018 - 14:46:29
Primez Newbie, what about bribe 8) ;sneaky

URL | Responder | Citar
12345678[9]10
Exibindo 121 - 135 de 139 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
1 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 1 convidado(s)